A Revitapen Facial™ immediately helps to improve tone, texture and balance, and restores a healthy, refreshed glow to your skin. The epidermal layer of the skin is rejuvenated and the conditioned skin retains a healthy plumpness, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles by the end of even your initial treatment. You walk out feeling and looking amazing with the full benefits of the Revitapen Facials™ having just begun.
In the next days to come
The groundbreaking nanotechnology used in the Revitapen Wand™ allows for maximum absorption of professional use only targeted serums. Whether you’re combatting aging, blemishes, sunspots or other skin issues–direct delivery of our serums right to the edge of the dermal layer will restore the ideal micro-environment your skin needs for optimal function and regeneration. In a matter of days a brand new, smoother, more radiant and even toned layer of skin will start to appear.
Over the course of two weeks
The delivery of targeted serums to the top of the dermal layer in conjunction with the Revitapen Facials™, awakens the skin’s collagen-producing cells, which become sluggish and stagnant as we age. Over the course of just two weeks skin firmness and elasticity is increased. Combined with the other brilliant results achieved by The Revitapen Facial™, skin is left with an invigorated, youthful appearance. Long term improvements can continue to be seen for weeks even after a single facial.
- From 0 to 24 hours: fine lines and wrinkles will fade and the face will be plumper and more voluminous.
- Days 3-5: The old dead skin will gently begin to peel away.
- Days 7-10: A new healthier skin will begin to surface, a healthy glow will be present.
- Days 10-14: Maximal results will appear and skin will look its best. Longer term improvements from the Revitapen Facial will continue to appear over the next 60-120 with firmer healthier skin overall.
- Facials are recommended every 2-4 weeks for optimal results and ultimately depend on individual needs.
The Custom RevitaPen Facial $150
*Series of four: $540
*Series of six: $765
*All series must be used on a once a week or twice a month basis.
The RevitaPen & The Infusion: $180
The RevitaPen Facial & Microcurrent Facial Rejuvenation: $180
The RevitaPen Infusion & Microcurrent Facial Rejuvenation: $200
You must not have used Retin-A or any other form of prescription topical tretinoin in the last 30 days, Accutane in 6 months, glycolic or salicylic acid in 30 days, or had a facial waxing service 24 hours prior.
Who is not a candidate for The RevitaPen Facial?
People with un-diagnosed lesions or skin infections
Recent herpes outbreaks
Scars less than 6 months old
Severe solar keratosis
Psoriasis, and people who are diabetic or have other auto-immune system disorders.